- Rows and columns are divided into compartments of white squares.
- Use single numbers to complete a straight for each compartment.
- A straight is a set of numbers with no gaps and in any order.
- No single number can repeat in any row or column.
- Clues in black cells remove that number as an option in that row and column,
and are not part of any straight
You find The Daily Str8ts and a 30 day archive on http://www.str8ts.com/Daily_str8ts
Four 1 to 25 Puzzles
To solve 1 to 25, movethe numbers from theouter ring onto theboard in the directionsof the chevrons.As you place them theymust snake togethervertically, horizontallyor diagonally so theylink in sequence from1 to 25.
These puzzles you find on http://www.str8ts.com/1_to_25
There are only the daily puzzles. An archive is 'missing'